I love to play Scrabble. I love to play Scramble on Facebook, even though I have a bad habit of getting crushed there. Heck, I even read a book about Scrabble.
The video below is about how to win at Scrabble, but I’m posting it because it is an outstanding example of how to give a five minute speech to inform.
Why is it good?
- This speech uses humor, but the speaker doesn’t tell jokes.
- It informs but never preaches.
- The speaker never reads a slide.
- Demonstrates a commanding knowledge of the subject.
- Demonstrates early on that the speech will have something for everyone.