At Morgan/Dorado we work with a range of companies doing a wide range of things. The three things all of the companies have in common are:
- We like the people we work with
- We believe in what the companies are doing
- We thing they have a chance at success
One of the companies that met all of these criteria is Zubican.
Zubican is a business search community with a goal of helping businesses easily find and evaluate potential partners and vendors. The goal of Zubican is to provide enough information for businesses to conduct a meaningful evaluation for the procurement process to begin.
This week Zubican introduced several new features to their beta that include:
- The ability for businesses to claim and customize their company
- Increased interactivity including allowing businesses to respond to
ratings of their companies;
- The ability to link company profiles, demonstrating the breadth of
companies’ business networks;
- Company comparisons enabling users to easily compare multiple vendors in
a table format;
- The option for both buyers and sellers to seek recommendations about
potential partners from their trusted networks: and
- Additional features and functionality that comprise a buyer’s toolbox to
source business goods and services.
Go check out Zubican and see what you’ve been missing if you’ve been spending time looking for business services using Google.